Oss Foley Memorial Endurance Riders
Gowrie Park Endurance Ride
80, 40 & 5km
here to enter online (this is the preferred option)
- Alternatively phone entries to Debbie Grull 03 6491 1553
- Entries close Monday October 28th @ 8:00pm
IMPORTANT STUFF TO UNDERSTAND
- DOGS (including hidden dogs) = NO RIDE / INSTANT
DEFINITELY NO DOGS PLEASE. Just to clarify that means
especially no small fluffy dogs stashed in campers,
gooseneck trucks, cars or in anything else while on the ride
base. Sorry, but this is a condition of us hiring the polocrosse
grounds. Dog = no ride.
- No camping on the polocrosse ground proper. There is plenty
of camping on the edge of the ground.
- Please clean up your camp before you leave. Those who don’t
will be sent a bill for cleaning up.
START TIMES & COSTS
- 80km - $55 entry fee - starting 07:00 - 6hrs min (novice)
(3hrs/leg) - 8.5hrs max
- 40km - $40 entry fee - starting 07:30 -
3hrs min - 6hrs max
- 5km - $10 entry fee - starting 08:30 -
0.5hr min - 2.5hrs max
- Pre Ride Vetting – Friday afternoon at approximately 5
pm onwards for all rides.
- Minimal preride vetting available Saturday morning
between 5:00 and 6:00 am
- AERA vetting (early vetting okay)
- Pre-Ride Briefing Saturday morning 6:00 am for 40 and 80 km
rides. 7:45 am for the 5km mini ride.
- NO DOGS PLEASE - See important information
- Great prizes:
- Oss Foley Memorial Plaques for the Wt division
- Different choices of nice things for those who
- Best conditioned and Best Managed Rugs
- Lucky dip for riders who complete and are not any of the
main prize winners
- As usual an amazing Raffle with great prizes
- Sausage sizzle on Friday night
- Canteen available on Saturday by Sheffield Cattle
- A communal fire will be available onsite for all to
- Water: Please bring your own drinking water, horse
water will be available
RIDE BASE LOCATION
- The ride base is at Gowrie Park Polocrosse grounds, Claude Rd, Tasmania.
Use the map below to get directions:
View Larger Map